Saturday, March 7, 2009

Presenting in the age of too much information

After spending the last weekend with the acclaimed communication expert, Dr. Steve Adubato, I found it ironic that I stumbled upon an article devoted to explaining the technique necessary for presenting to an audience engulfed in Twitter. Our experience with Dr. Adubato focused on many aspects of good communication skills, however, none were stressed more adamantly than one's ability to engage their audience. When I first read the article, I thought Dr. Adubato would balk at such a notion. Upon reflection, I realized that if managed properly and if utilized by a responsible audience, Twitter could make a presentation more engaging. If you're interested in some of the suggestions for successful implementation - Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment